Between mountains and valleys
Finkenberg in the Zillertal
Whether relaxing, enjoying sports, or simply taking in the grandiose mountain panorama: in the Zillertal, you will find countless possibilities for your vacation!
- Hiking on 350 km of the best marked paths to crystal-clear mountain lakes and breathtaking summits or leisurely walks to hill farms and rustic huts
- Relax and observe the surroundings from above with the 11 Zillertal summer lifts
- Action sports such as climbing, biking, paragliding, tennis, or canyoning
- Finkenberg outdoor pool (free for our guests)
- New: Uderns golf course (25 km away)
- Alpine festivals, open-air concerts, local folk theater, natural spectacles, ...
- Excursions to numerous attractions such as the Schlegeis reservoir, Spannagelhöhle cave on the Hintertux glacier, alpine dairy, …
- Das Alte Haus in Madseit, Tux is one of the oldest farmhouses in North Tyrol and a highly recommended excursion destination! Read more ...
- The free hiking bus will pick you up right at the hotel!
- Skiing with the best snow conditions on magnificently prepared slopes: year-round on the Hintertux glacier and in winter on the Penken in the Ski- und Gletscherwelt Zillertal 3000 …a winter dream come true with 65 lifts and 196 km of slopes
- The free ski bus will pick you up right at the hotel!
- Winter active program with ski tours, freeriding, winter hiking, snowshoeing, tobogganing, ice skating, and ice stock
- The ski and snowboarding school Sunny (www.skischulesunny.at) is our partner for ski courses for the whole family.
We, your hosts, will be happy to give you personal tips. We look forward to taking you on guided hikes in summer and eventful skiing days in winter!